Follow these terms of usage please:
1. MUST CREDIT!
2. No Hot-linking!
3. If you enjoy them, please comment :3 (This is optional)
41 Sailor Moon icons:
- Images that consist of episode screen captures were taken directly from my DVDs. No exceptions
- untitled_1.gif (The Setsuna butterfly one) was taken from a DVD cover scanned by me.
- Images for 029.jpg and moon1.jpg were taken from sailor_stills (I wish I had submitted them for the contest, but oh well)
- Image used for pouty_trunks.jpg came from a Dragonball GT pencil board.
- Capture for kawaiitrunks.jpg was taken from Dragonball Danjo
1. Right Click is your friend Yes it is. As long as you PC users make use of that dirty little button *shiver*, you will be on your way to making a decent fansite! Why spend money on information, video, music and image sources (such as DVDs and Artbooks) when SOMEONE ELSE already did the work for you! I mean, SailorMusic.Net already houses most of the CDs from Sailor Moon, The Oracle has screencaps of every episode, AND Manga Style! has ALL of the artbooks. MangaFox has all of the english manga online! for your personal (I mean stealing) usage! SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY SPENT THE MONEY
2. HTML is for Overachievers Why go waste your time learning HTML when Lycentia houses plenty of quality layouts and graphics for your website! (And when I say quality, I say hot off the pre-2004 press :3 ). Nothing says quality like an out of date layout with little to no organization what so ever! Just slap some of your text over the pre-made images using Microsoft Paint and you're good to go.
3. How to get hits This one is pretty simple and will virtually do the work for you once you spam forums and email address with the link to your site. If you're pretty cheap, you'll probably be using geocities, or perhaps webspace "donated" by a generous friend who actually got off their ass to pay money for webspace. Make sure you email the popular sites, such as the SSP, Sailormusic.net, The Oracle, SeraMyu Antics, and your best friend's scattered fanfiction site on freewebs asking to be "KAWAII SISTER SITES!!!!!"
And there you have it, folks. A 1-2-3 Guide to Making A Fansite Without Doing Any Work!
AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin
Hi my name is
Yen-sama: She gave herself the same last name of that lead singer from My Gay Romance--- I mean, chemical..
Margi-sama: No, My Gay Romance was right.
Yen-sama: Oh, Okay.
Yen-sama: What's up with that long ass name
Margi-sama: Sounds like so